In this RESEARCH STUDY article we are going to discuss different facets of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and methods to build them so, let’s begin from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are thought as incoming links to your blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked exactly the same and produced content linked to the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content related to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most important facet of Backlinks. As because of them Google and other major search engines indexes a good newer blog or pages or post at a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently comes to your website, which increases crawling of search engine bots in your site resulting in faster indexing.
seo optimierung Search Engine Rankings- Another important aspect of Backlinks are they improve your site search engine’s ranking. If you build or have more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions going to be improved as search engine judge a site rankings on number of quality backlinks. If you have more number of links, internet search engine show your site on the top pages. That is again essential for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives comes from search engines.
Page Rank- Not only search engine rankings, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, it is possible to definitely see an up rank in your next update and we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Pr let’s you ranked high among your competition who’ve lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with more traffic than others.
Everybody knows that Backlinks have become important section of SEO (seo). Now next we need to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? In the event that you Google for Backlink building, you will discover thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog with Backlinks as many as you want within a click. Some of these automated tools are free and some are paid which gives you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which gives free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your website performance. Different Paid sites which offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from the upper paragraph we came to the conclusion that we should always try for getting some quality backlinks instead of enormous low quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is defined as a backlink which originates from a site which includes content related to your website rather than a link which comes from a niche site which is not related to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme such as for example blogging, SEO, Make money online and etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink instead of it receives a web link from a car website. Google gives high importance to the link which originates from blogging site and gives less relevance to the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which originates from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu because so many important Hope you understand why to say.
Now let’s see what are different types of backlinks?
There are basically two several types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks which are followed by search engine crawlers when they crawl your site. Or we are able to say when internet search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, if they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which helps in indexing your website faster. It provides you with traffic together with help in increasing your Pr.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks which contains a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl+f to find rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also offers you good traffic but not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to create dofollow links and tag poor links in your website with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest methods to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media and bookmarking site’s will be the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed as the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write for them which in turn present you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting is the easiest way so you can get good level of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they offer you with good backlinks.